DSM80 is the latest version of BETVIS digital signage management software. Running on a Windows platform, it is able to manage thousands of players and screens on a browser/server structure.
Manage Content with Confidence
Add image, video, scrolling text, webpage, RSS, storage device, camera, clock, weather and IPTV stream to one single campaign, exploring all possibilites.
Images and video display in corresponding zones through web service interface, allowing real time showcase such as RSS news, exchange rate and line number.
Make on-demand campaign responding to local interaction, such as touchscreen, motion sensor, remote control and keyboard.
Landscape and portrait layouts adapt to different screen sizes and resolutions, meanwhile supporting background image and video-in-video.
Campaign-Program two-level playlist offers largest flexibility on publishing and scheduling for immediate playback or at a future date and time.
Get a real-time view of player status from dashboard and screenshots. Are the screens ON? Are they playing content? Has the latest content been pushed to the screens?
Users can remote sleep / wake players, set networks, passwords, on/off time, download time, time zone, volume, brightness, etc.
Metadata and player data, including file play count and play time can be reported on and downloaded as .xls files for analysis.
Manage unlimited users with varying levels of access, from uploading metadata to auditing campaigns or managing the entire network.
- Admin can create different accounts ( Corp ID) for different corporation users.
- Each account can create multiple users with different access levels by defining users’ roles.
- Each user can login to the software interface by using a unique username and password.
- Default username and password can be created for a group of users.
- Multiple content layout templates for choice.
- Support background image and music.
- Click and drag to make content zones for all kinds of content.
- Special tools for Time / Date / Weather.
- Special tools for Video / Image / Text / RSS / Web / Logo / AV / Camera / External device.
- Hybrid content zone allows different types of content to show in the same area.
- Content includes text, image, audio, video, website, RSS, live TV, time, data, weather, etc.
- Video formats include AVI,MP4,WMV,MKV,RMVB, MPG, MPEG,DVD,DAT,VOB, DAT,TS,MOV, FLV, etc.
- Audio formats include MP3,WMA,AAC,OGG,FLAC,APE,AC3,DTS, etc.
- Image formats include BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Text / RSS can be set in font, size, color, background color and dynamic effect.
- Content can be managed in file folders.
- Content can be uploaded to server from local or cloud.
- Playlists can be downloaded to player from server.
- Upload and download support continuous transmission on breakpoint.
- Download time of player can be set to avoid busy hour.
- Three playlist modes: Loop, Demand and Insert.
- Priority of playlist modes: Insert > Demand > Loop.
- One playlist contains as many programs as need.
- Playlists can be set to play at specific dates and time periods.
- Playlists can be scheduled ahead with no time limit.
- Demand playlist can be triggered by hardware or software command.
- Strict audit system to improve verification and avoid mistake.
- Preview playlist before upload for a double check.
- Approve / Refuse option before playlist upload to avoid any faulty operation.
- Players can be grouped according to ID, location, networkor company.
- Grouping is in tree-directory structure, easy to manage and understand.
- Assign playlist to players in the same group directly.
- Set player configurations in the same group directly.
- Remote turn on/off, reboot, sleep/wake player.
- Remote set player network configuration ( Ethernet / Wifi / 3G).
- Remote schedule player volume, brightness, on/off time, download time.
- Player video output can be chosen among VGA, HDMI, AV, etc.
- Player resolution can be chosen among 1080P, 720P, 480P, etc.
- Player playback path can be chosen among Flash, SSD, SD card, USB drive, etc.
- Remote update player software and firmware.
- Remote check playback status by taking screenshot from player.
- Remote check player network status, including on/offline status and recent heartbeat time.
- Remote check player logs, such as power on time, download start/end time, etc.
- Remote check player online rate in a certain group.
- Report error when something goes wrong with player or network connection.
- Auto alarm when player has been offline for a long time, or in abnormal power on/off.
- Statistics function provides playback information and data for research.
- Statistics include player, playlist, time, playback counts, playback duration, etc.
- Search statistics by player ID, location, group or playlist name.
- Player availability ratio shows percentage of normal working time of players during a certain time.