Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: September 30, 2020
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) applies to the use of all products and services offered by Betvis International Ltd (“Betvis”, “we”, “our(s)” or “us”, and such products and services, “Betvis Products”) and your use of or access to our website at https://www.betvis.com (the “Site”).
BY USING BETVIS PRODUCTS OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE BETVIS PRODUCTS AND DO NOT ACCESS THE SITE.
Changes to Policy
We may modify this Policy at any time and in our sole description by posting a revised version on this page and noting the date of last update. The changes will become effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to use Betvis Products or the Site after the date of the update, you agree to the revised terms.
Any violation of this Policy will be considered a material breach of the terms and conditions governing your use of Betvis Products or the Site. The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive and we reserve the right to suspend your use of Betvis Products if you violate this Policy or authorize or help others to do so.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, Betvis Products or the Site for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
- Illegal, Harmful or Fraudulent Activities. Any activities that violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation, violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, our operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography or activities that may be exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content; offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions, ponzi and pyramid schemes; phishing or pharming; or restricting or inhibiting anyone’s use or enjoyment of Betvis Products or the Site.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including content that constitutes child pornography, promotes violence, or content that is discriminatory on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
- Harmful Content. Content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots.
No Security Violations
You may not use Betvis Products to violate the security, stability, availability, reliability or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System”). Prohibited activities include:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Interception. Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route, or imitating or impersonating Betvis, or another person or entity or creating false email accounts. The legitimate use of aliases and anonymous remailers is not prohibited by this provision.
- Sharing Credentials. Sharing your Betvis account password or other credentials with others or allowing others to use your Betvis account, or failing to use reasonable efforts to protect your credentials against unauthorized use or access.
No Network Abuse
You may not make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless you have permission to communicate with them. Prohibited activities include:
- Monitoring or Crawling. Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Denial of Service (DoS). Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operation of Certain Network Services. Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions.
- Data Mining or Harvesting. Data mining or harvesting of any web property (including any External-Facing Service) to find email addresses or other user account information.
No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass e-mail or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (like “spam”), including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You will not alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission. You will not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
You will not make any false statements, defamatory remarks or false claims regarding Betvis, the Betvis Products or the Site.
Other Prohibited Acts; No Benchmarking
You may not use Betvis Products to, nor allow your users or any third-party to use a Betvis Product to:
- violate any applicable industry standards, third-party policies or requirements that Betvis may communicate to its users, including any of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, the Self-Regulatory Principles as directed by the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative or any other generally accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards;
- benchmark, test, or reverse-engineer any part of Betvis Products in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or evade filtering capabilities, or to determine whether any feature of Betvis Products is within the scope of any patent;
- modify, copy, or create derivative works based on Betvis Products or any part, feature, function, or user interface thereof;
- violate any policies or requirements that Betvis has communicated to you or that Betvis has posted on its Site;
- access (including through any interfaces provided with a service) any Betvis Product, or other service or website, in a manner that violates the terms for use of or access to such service or website;
- create a Betvis account for the purpose of competitive evaluation or research; or
- use a Betvis Product in any manner that would disparage Betvis.
Our Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of Betvis Products or the Site. We may remove, disable access to, or modify any content or resource that violates this Policy or any other agreement we have with you for use of Betvis Products or the Site.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.