Digital Signage Software
- Cloud based CMS
- Flexible network selection
- Low server configuration requirements
- SaaS available
- Safe, easy to use and powerful
How to use DSM80 digital signage software?
You need a Windows PC or server to install DSM80 software as your digital signage server. You don’t need to worry about the server configuration because there are basically no requirements. Plus, DSM80 can work in all network conditions, so no transformation is required. Just get the software package, follow the installation wizard and you are good to go.
You need DSM80-supported hardware to get started. The digital signage hardware we provided includes digital signage media player boxes, displays, kiosks, etc. It only takes you 5 minutes to set up your players so they can connect to your DSM80 server. Once connected, all following work can be completed in a browser, which visits your DSM80 server as a client.
Content is king, at least in digital signage. To make good content you need good tools. DSM80 offers dozens of intuitive tools to make your content making job easier. Also, Multiple resource types are supported so you don’t have to worry about a boring content.
Do not change your content before each distribution. Make a plan! Organise your content in a good time schedule so they can meet the right people in the right time. Publishing at the click of a button is very convenient, unless you insist on using a USB flash drive or SD/TF card.
- Build for ordinary display, video wall or stretched display
- Choose the appropriate resolution and screen orientation
- Templates are available
- Drag-and-drop tools
- What you see is what you get
- Video, image, text, html, rss, live feeds, IP streams and more
- Intuitive and flexible playlist
- Powerful scheduling function
- Interactive content for touch screen, scanner, motion sensor, etc
- Preview before publishing
- Everything is packaged for one button publishing
- Distribution via networking or removable storage device
- Separate the processes of building and publishing
- Auditing before publishing for teamwork and safety
- Modify your presentation anytime to get instant result
- Publish once and get updates forever without republishing
- Use tag function for automatic updating after file changing
- Server can be located in cloud or local
- No limit on the network, location, or number of players
- Web based interface and login authentication
- Monitor the status of players remotely
- Control and manage players remotely
- Playback statistics of players and files
- Account permissions and user logs