Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “BETVIS”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company, BETVIS International Pty. Ltd. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party. Any emails sent by BETVIS will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Warranty (Excluding Mainland China)
- Covers hardware failure but excludes accidental damage or user error.
- Free lifetime telephone and email technical support.
- All standard product ranges come with a 12-month warranty starting from date of arrival.
- Any warranty extension needs to be completed at point of order and should be clearly noted on the sales invoice.
- Any suspected hardware failure should be reported to BETVIS first. BETVIS will then provide telephone and/or email technical support to determine hardware failure; hardware failure must be confirmed by BETVIS after technical inspection.
- Once hardware failure has been determined by BETVIS over the phone or on email, the screen should be repackaged following international shipping standards, with proper packaging material and method (including bespoke pallet where necessary). At this point BETVIS will take one of the following actions, at their discretion:
- A replacement product will be sent out. The product should be swapped-out by the customer and the faulty unit repackaged using the packaging from the replacement unit. or
- The faulty screen should be repackaged using the original packaging or alternative proper packaging. Clients then need to arrange for shippment of the faulty product. Once the product is back with BETVIS, it will either be repaired or replaced with a comparable unit and sent back to the customer.
- BETVIS resend spare parts to fix the faulty parts.
- If the product is not packaged correctly no liability will be taken by BETVIS if the product is damaged during transit.
- If the product is returned in full working order no liability will be taken by BETVIS and any costs incurred will be passed on to the customer.
- For on-site service, if approved, the product must be in a location accessible to our technician(s) and in no circumstances would BETVIS staff be expected to remove screens or disassemble non-standard installations or constructions or be expected to work above ground level.
- Where no genuine hardware failure has occurred, any support should be applied and negotiated by both parties. Extra charge may occur.
- For customised, bespoke or out of stock items the turnaround period is dependent upon factors such as, but not limited to, availability, production and shipping.
This warranty covers hardware failure and shall not apply to the following, including, but not limited to: damage which occurs in shipment; delivery or installation; integration into an enclosure or kiosk with insufficient air flow or ventilation; applications and uses for which this product was not intended; altered product or serial numbers; cosmetic damage or exterior finish; accidents, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other aspects of nature; use of products, equipment, systems, utilities, services, parts, supplies, accessories, applications, installations, repairs, external wiring or connectors not supplied or authorised by BETVIS, or which damage this product or result in service problems; incorrect electrical voltage, fluctuations and surges; customer adjustments and failure to follow operating instructions, cleaning, maintenance and environmental instructions; product removal or reinstallation; reception or display problems and distortion related to noise, echo, interference or other signal transmission and delivery problems; reduced screen brightness related to normal aging, burned-in images, mura and defective pixels within the panel manufacturers accepted tolerance.
Shipping and Delivery
BETVIS uses third party couriers and agencies to arrange and carry out international shipping and deliveries. BETVIS does not accept the responsibility, and will not offer any compensation, for any loss of profits caused due to the late delivery of any items by the third party agency. This is includes, but is not exclusive of, a project being delayed, missed organised installation time or date or any other inconvenience caused to the customer. BETVIS will share any relevant contact information including, but not limited to, name, phone number, email address, geographical address and facsimile number with the third party courier we use for delivery of goods.
Upon arrival of any items, the products must be fully checked and tested. All goods must be checked and tested to ensure they are in full working condition within 24 hours of receiving the goods with no exceptions. If there are any problems this must be reported to BETVIS within 24 hours of receiving the goods. If this procedure is not followed, BETVIS are probably not to claim compensation from the courier or the agency. Therefore will unable to pay out on, or replace, damaged goods. It is the responsibility of BETVIS’ customers to pass this information on to their end users should the goods be shipped directly to them.
Exclusions and Limitations
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised BETVIS of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- If you are returning your purchase, the product must be complete and in ‘as new’ condition. If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. It should be returned with the original box and packaging, along with any accessories you received with it. If you follow the above, we will issue you with a full refund for the cost of the product.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and BETVIS have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. There is a return policy on standard products with full refund excluding delivery charges. Customised, special or approved orders are not covered by the return policy and only money that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of Betvis. Betvis does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify BETVIS, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
General Data Protection Regulation
Use of Content
We are happy for you to download or print off copies of this site (other than any quotation details) for your personal, non-commercial, use and information but, any copying or adaptation of the content, layout or code of this site, or the creation of an archive or database containing the content, for any business purpose or other commercial exploitation, without our specific consent will constitute copyright infringement.
If you do download or print copies of the content you must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
You may not copy, distribute or display the site or any part of it to third parties. You may not link to or mirror any part of the site. Any infringement of any intellectual property rights in this matter will result in appropriate legal action.
Links to our website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from our website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. BETVIS will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to BETVIS’s services and the full content of this website. BETVIS’s logo is a registered trademark of BETVIS. The brand names and specific services of BETVIS featured on this website are trademarked.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of China govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of BETVIS to enforce any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions and any agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these terms and conditions or of any agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These terms and conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of BETVIS.
Cloud Based Network Service
Notification of Changes
© 2022 Betvis Copyright All Right Reserved.